Looking for some EE Resources?
You’ve come to the right place! MEEA wants to help you get connected with high quality
materials, videos, tutorials, and grant or funding opportunities.
Current Funding Opportunities
MEEA is excited to provide mini-grants for environmental education in Montana!
- MEEA offers mini-grants to EE supporters working to get kids outside. Apply to “get ’em outside” today!
Glacier National Park has two current opportunities to receive funds to travel!
- The Glacier National Park Conservancy offers funds to travel to Glacier National Park open to all educators. Apply for funding today!
- Want to get out on Montana Public Lands and work with 4th graders? Apply for funding today!
Yellowstone National Park has two current opportunities for educators and students to learn in the park!
- Yellowstone Forever offers financial aid for teachers to take one of their Field Seminars. Apply for financial aid today!
- Interested in bringing students to Yellowstone National Park? Apply for financial aid today!
The Montana Institute on Ecosystems sponsors the Montana Climate Assessment through which some great instructional materials have been developed.
CLIMB is an acronym for Climate in My Backyard. It is an educational outreach program serving informal educators and K-12 schools and is the outreach arm of the Montana Climate Assessment. It is designed to help engage and inspire students by connecting them with climate science researchers in Montana and the Rocky Mountain West.
On the CLIMB website educators can find out more about what Institute on Ecosystems (IoE) researchers are doing, view an interactive map which shows IoE Climate-Related Student Research Projects and find out about upcoming science events. Under the Resources section you will find a variety of free climate related resources including lesson plans, one-page information sheets, videos of science talks and short activities.